This page relates to the year 1645 Gregorian Calendrier.
- February 25th: The Compagnie of the Islands of America names No5el Patrocle de Thoisy, Governor-general of the island Saint-Christophe. Being pushed back by of Poincy, the governor in place, it settles in Guadeloupe while waiting.
- September 20th: Peace enters the French colonists and Agniers (Iroquois). It will last only one year.
the Compagnie of News-France yields its monopoly on the furs to the “community of the inhabitants” of the Quebec.
- War of the Portuguese against the Dutchmen with the Brazil (fine in 1654).
- After the departure of Maurice de Nassau, the situation is degraded with Recife. The financial problems worsen. The rebellion, directed by Andre Vidal de Negreiros and João Fernandes Vieira, bursts. In August, an arranged battle is delivered to the Tabocas mount. The same year, Portuguese carries with the first Bataille of Guararapes (hill in the north of Recife) and in 1649 the second.
- the sovereign of the Mali vainly tries to resist the attacks of the Mandé of Ségou, the Bambara. In 1645, it gives up Niani, its capital.
- Beginning of the reign of Aho Houegbadja, king of the Dahomey (fine in 1680). Successor of Dakodonou, it still extends his capacity on the close tribes and founds Abomey.
the Russians reach the Pacifique (Okhotsk).
- Beginning of the reign of Abd Al-Aziz, khan of Bukhara (fine in 1680).
- Famine in India.
- the father Alexandre of Rhodos is banished south of the Vietnam by the Nguyễn of Huê.
- the pope repudiates the method of evangelization of the Jésuites in India and China (Chinese rites malabares and rites).
- May 9th: The Mandchous occupy Nankin. The Ming are withdrawn with the Zhejiang and in the area of Canton.
- the Jésuite Adam Schall (Johann Adam Beautiful Schall von) is named co-director of the astronomical service.
- the port of the plait, symbol of constraint, is imposed to the Chinese.
- March 6th: Victoire of the Swedes to the Battle of Jankau, in Bohemia.
- May 5th: Demolished of Turenne to the Battle of Marienthal (Bad Mergentheim).
- July 23rd: Beginning of the reign of Alexis, tsar of Russia (fine in 1676).
- popular Riots with the advent of the tsar Alexis Mikhailovitch. Its former tutor, Boris Morozov exerts the regency in fact.
- July 25th: The Crete is invaded by 50 000 Turks which are accommodated as liberators by the population of the island.
- August 2nd: Capitation of Caned the. Venice loses the Crete.
- August 3rd: Victoire of the troops combined of Sweden, Hesse and France (Turenne, the duke of Enghien) with the Battle of Alerheim, in Saxony on the Bavarian general Mercy who is killed with the combat.
- August 13rd: Peace of Brömsebro between the Sweden and the Denmark imposed by Axel Oxenstierna. Denmark gives to Sweden the Halland (for thirty years) and the islands of Saaremaa (Estonia), of Gotland and Oesel, the Norway must yield the Jämtland and the Härjedalen. The Danes agree to apply only tariffs moderated to the ships crossing the Sund.
- August 28th - September 20th, Poland: The Colloque of Torun supported by the king of Poland Ladislas IV Vasa vainly brings together Lutherans (Calixt) and catholics (Valeriano Magni, Komensky).
September 16th: Peace of Linz between Georges Ier Rákóczy and the emperor Ferdinand III of the Holy roman Empire, putting fine at the participation of the Hungary and the Transylvania in the War Thirty Year old.
See also: 1645 in France
- January 6th: Oliver Cromwell and Thomas Fairfax constitutes, on the Swedish model, the New Model Army consisted of regiments of convinced independent Christians, quickly fanaticized, trained well and directed by chiefs left the row.
- January 10th: Execution of William Laud for treason with the Turn of London.
- February 2nd: Defeat of the covenantaires to Inverlochy.
- April 3rd: The House of Lords passes the Coil-denying Ordinance .
- May 9th: Defeat of the covenantaires to Auldearn.
- June 14th: Battle of Naseby in Northamptonshire, where Charles Ier of England is overcome by the New Model Army of Thomas Fairfax.
- July 10th: Demolished Royalist be with Langport.
- September 10th: The Prince Rupert loses Bristol. The parliamentary control all the England.
- September 13rd: James Graham, marquis de Montrose, overcome by the covenantaires with Philiphaugh must flee.
- September 24th: Defeat Royalist E with Rowton Heath.
Art & culture
- Foundation of the Post- och Inrikes Tidningar , or POIT , ( News bulletins national ) by the Queen Christine of Sweden and the chancellor Axel Oxenstierna, the oldest existing newspaper in 2006.
- the Danger of Sziget , epopee in worms of Miklós Zrínyi (1645-1646).
See also: 1645 with the theater
- Seven words of Christ , Heinrich Schütz.
- Eliezer and Rébecca , fabric of Sebastien Bumblebee.
- Tears of Saint Pierre , fabric of the Tower.
- Sweat paints the life of Saint Bruno .
- Landscape with Apollo and Mercury , fabric of Claude Lorrain.
- Virgin with the rosary , the first known work of Murillo, which then works with a series of tables ordered by the franciscains of Seville ( died of holy Claire , Kitchen of the angels , etc)
- Église of the Valley-of-Grace. Philippe de Champaigne works with the Valley-of-Grace. Louis XIV poses the first stone of the church of the Valley-of-Grace, whose first project was of François Mansart.
- Beginning of the construction of the Palate of Potala with Lhassa with the Tibet.
Science & technology
- Blaise Pascal makes check the experiments of Torricelli (1643) at various altitudes by his/her brother-in-law Etienne Périer, who measures the heights of mercury with Clermont-Ferrand and the top of the Puy de Dôme (September 19th), and finds differences significant.
- All strike them monetary Frenchwomen from now on will be carried out with the machine.
Economy & company
the incomes Net of the French State reach 500 tons of equivalent-money. Massive loan of 115 million books.
- Fall of the Parisian rents (1645-1647).
Births in 1645
Death in 1645
- January 10th: William Laud, archbishop of Canterbury
- May 19th: Miyamoto Musashi, fencer and Samurai Japanese.
- July 13rd: Marie de Gournay, " girl of alliance" of Montaigne.
- July 23rd: Michel III of Russia, tsar of 1613 with 1645 .
- August 3rd: Franz von Mercy.
- September 8th: Francisco Gómez de Quevedo there Villegas, Spanish writer (Madrid, 1580 - Villanueva of los Infantes, 1645), author of Buscón .
- August 29th: Hugo de Groot, known as Hugo Grotius , lawyer and diplomat Dutch (Delft, 1583 - Rostock, 1645), author of the Of swears belli ac pacis , first code of the civil international law, which is worth to him to be called “Father of the law of nations”.
- October 20th: Sublet of the Walnut trees, which was Secretary of State to the war and superintendent of the buildings of France.
Be-X-old: 1645 Map-bms: 1645 Simple: 1645
|Random links:||14th district | 1676 with the theater | Turn of Have | Constant Ribald-Ducléré | Small Aquariums | Éthnologie|