This page relates to the year 1530 Calendrier Julien.
- January: Francisco Pizarro leaves Sanlúcar de Barrameda in Spain with three ships.
- July 15th: Hernán the Cortes, of return to the Mexico as marquis of the Valley of Oaxaca, settles with Cuernavaca. It emphasizes the area by plantations (mulberry tree, hemp, flax, cane with sugar), the breeding (merino and bovines), and the exploitation of money and gold mines (Tehuantepec) (Zacatecas).
- July 30th: Nikolaus Federmann becomes representing the interests of the Welser to the Venezuela. It prospects the country.
- September 2nd: Creation of évêché of Mexico City.
- December 27th: The third forwarding of Francisco Pizarro share of Panama to conquer the Peru.
- December 3rd: Departure of Lisbon of the forwarding of Martim Afonso de Sousa and of his/her brother Pero Lopes. They explore the coasts by the Cape of Saint-Augustin, Pernambouc, Bahia, to the current port of Cananéa. Pero Lopes advances to “Rio da Prata”. With the return, in 1532, they found in the South the first Brazilian village with São Vicente and penetrate inside until Santo André (close to São Paulo). There Martin Afonso receives the title of donee of São Vicente.
- the “ wood Brazil ” sufficient to ensure the economic development of the new territory more, the king Jean II of Portugal ( João II ) entrusts it to large lords ( the donees ) who grant vast domains to colonists, with load for them to make there cultivate the Canne with sugar.
- December 30th: Humayun succeeds its death with his/her father Bâbur with the head of the Empire moghol (1530 - 1540 and 1555 - 1556). It gains some military successes, conquers the Gujerat Bahâdûr Shâh but loses it the following year.
- the turco-Mongolian habit of succession stipulates a collective sovereignty: Humayun inherits the title of sultan but puînés manage like prerogatives part of the Empire. Humayun, which does not have military qualities of his/her father, must compose with his/her half-brothers.
- First relations of the Portugal with the China by Macao.
- the khan of the Mongolian Altan Khan invades the Kan Sou and ransacks the Chinese border.
- the Dieppois Jean and Raoul Parmentier touch Sumatra. They do not meet any business success but their arrival worries the Portuguese.
- February 20th: The Université Albertina of Freiburg-in-Brisgau condemns in a report/ratio the theses of Luther.
- February 23rd: Charles Quint receives from the pope Clément VII the iron crown of the kings of Italy. He is crowned emperor the December 24th with Bologna. He is the last emperor to be crowned by the pope. His/her brother Ferdinand de Habsbourg, is elected king of the Romans.
- April 8th: The Gonzague become duke of Mantoue by the grace of Charles Quint.
- June 25th: The Confession of Augsburg, written by Philippe Melanchthon (which replaces Luther) and Camerarius, is presented to Charles Quint with the diet of Augsburg, but it is rejected by the catholic theologists ( Confessio tetrapolitana ).
- July: Release of the children of king de France.
- July 4th: François Ier wife Éléonore de Habsbourg, sister of Charles Quint.
- August 3rd: A branch junior by the ducal house of Nassau acquires the principality of Orange with died of Philibert de Châlon with Florence.
- August 12th: The armies of Charles Quint restore Florence with the Médicis after eleven months of seat.
- September 20th: Luther advises with the Protestant princes German to prepare with the war rather than to agree to compromise with the Catholic church.
- October 26th: Charles Quint (Charles V) yields Malta to the knights of Rhodos.
- November 19th: Reces of Augsburg confirms the edict of Worms: it orders to the princes evangelic to subject before the April 15th 1531, to restore in their States the episcopal jurisdiction and to restore the goods of Church.
- February 1st: Regency of Marie of Hungary, sister of Charles Quint, on the Netherlands and the Franche-Comté with died of Marguerite of Austria (fine in 1556).
- nonwell informed or unknown Dates :
First attack of the Turks on the territory of the Slovakia.
- Danish Confession known as of the Thirty-three articles of Copenhagen ( Confessio Hafnensis ), which poses the bases of the Réforme, but is not adopted officially.
- Gustav Vasa cease to convene the Riksdag Sweden of 1530 with 1544.
- Riots against the Conversos with the Portugal.
- Thomas Cranmer accompanies Wiltshire with Rome to expose the request of the king to cancel his marriage with Catherine d' Aragon.
- Business of the divorce the Henri VIII of England with Catherine d' Aragon. François Ier constrained the University of Paris, consulted, to ratify the divorce. It prohibits to the syndic Sorbonne Béda to consult Rome under penalty of enfreindre the rights and preferences of the kingdom. Guillaume of Bellay supports the king.
- Hugh Latimer becomes chaplain of the king Henri VIII of England.
- May 10th: Philippe Melanchthon writes the Confession of Augsburg.
- the Italian monk Bartolomeo Ferrari (1499-1544), holy Antoine-Marie Zaccaria and Giacomo Morigia found the order of the Barnabites, dedicated to the assistance.
Art & culture
- François Ier founds the College of the Royal Readers (the ancestor of the Collège de France which will succeed to him in 1815) with Paris, at the request of Guillaume Budé, to exempt a teaching centered on the study of humanities, graeco-latin philosophy, but also new knowledge in a place of teaching released from the control of the Church. Pierre Danès ensign Latin, François Vatable and Jacques All Saints' day the Greek, Fine Hebrew.
- Manual of the soldier of Christ , Book in the good mannerss , Erasme.
- Rhyme , of Pietro Bembo.
- History of Italy , of François Guichardin, which goes from 1492 to 1530.
- Rosso Fiorentino becomes official painter of François Ist He directs with Primatice the decoration of the Château of Fontainebleau (gallery François Ier).
- Achêvement of the Madonna of the burgomaster Meyer , retable of the German painter Hans Holbein the Young person (1526 -1530).
- Construction by the architect Sinan of the Sélimiyé mosque to Edirne.
Economy & company
- Trade agreements between Nantes and the Spain.
- In Germany, the Fugger are seen allotting the property of the fields placed under mortgages.
- the archbishop of Salzburg transforms the road of the Tauern, until there mule track, in way suitable for motor vehicles. The States Provinciaux of the the Tyrol, which defend the Col of Brenner, in vain seeks to train the king of the Ferdinand Romans in a categorical opposition to work.
- Discovered money layers to the Japan. Merchants of Hakata (Fukuoka) make come from the specialists in China and Korea so that they seek other sites.
Science & technology
- Of Re metallica of Georg Bauer, known as Agricola.
Births in 1530
- August 25th: Ivan IV of Russia.
- November 1st: Etienne of Boétie, French writer
- Grace O' Malley, Irish pirate
Death in 1530
- April 27th: Iacopo Sannazaro, Italian pastoral poet (Naples, 1456 -1530), author of Arcadia .
- November 29th: Thomas Wolsey.
- February 1st: Marguerite of Austria, controlling Netherlands and of Franche-Comté.
- December 26th: Bâbur, founder of the Empire moghol of the India S.
- Gattinara, chancellor of Charles Quint.
- Quentin Massys or Quentin Matsys, Flemish painter. (° v. 1465).
Be-X-old: 1530 Map-bms: 1530
|Random links:||Paul Ramadier | Nâtya-shâstra | List forts, fortifications, citadels and fortified towns in Italy | Deliberative democracy | Song Down Babylon|