This page relates to the year 150 Calendrier Julien.
- the Roman army counts 400 000 men. Ten legions (55 000 men) and 140 auxiliary units (80 000 men of which the half in riders) are based in the Danubian Balkans and areas, 50 000 legionaries and auxiliaries in Brittany, 45 000 in Germanic lower and Germanic higher, 20 000 men in Egypt, 10 000 in Africa and Numidie.
- Mosaic of Jonvelle (Haute-Saône) and of the Masks with Vienna.
- Treated on the animals of the Greek Élien.
The Middle East
- Temple of Diane and hippodrome with Gérasa (Jérash).
- Theater of Bosra.
- Hegemony of the Xianbei on the Eastern Mongolia with the detriment of the septentrional Xiongnu. Their chief Tan Shihuai starts to badger the borders with China, in prey with the country revolts and the fights between feudal. The Chinese sources estimate its army at a hundred and thousand riders.
Indian Embassy near Antonin the Piles.
- the Scythian king Rudradaman Ier reign on the Mâlvâ and the Goujerat, then control the Sind and the the Rajasthan. It leaves the first correct inscription in Sanskrit, which reports its warlike exploits and the rebuilding of an artificial lake. Its dynasty reigns until worms 338.
Births in 150
Death in 150
|Random links:||Island of Migneaux | Emilie Heymans | Oscillator controlled in tension | MTOR | D.J. Opperman|