This page relates to the year 1467 Calendrier Julien.
- July: Beginning of the civil war Ōnin No Ran with the Japan (fine in 1477).
- the Shogun Yoshimasa Ashikaga is unable to stop the war devastator of Onin which opposes large the Daimyô S. Incendie to Heian palate of Muromachi. The Japan is divided.
- Of 1467 (revolt of Onin) with 1570 approximately, the Japan is plunged in the most complete anarchy (Time Sengoku). One fights in the monasteries, in the cities and the campaigns and, in the streets of traversed Kyôto rival bands, the emperors will go until begging their food. Certain feudal clans declare themselves autonomous; each lord organizes himself in his strongholds, sticks the vassal ones and reigns as a Master on a portion of the Japanese territory.
- a new social category appears, that of the Myôshu (“main of a tax batch of grounds”) which end up becoming small lords. At that time also the Ninja appear (“hidden people”), which resist in the mountains the operations of the condottieri.
The Middle East
- the Kara Koyunlu Djihan Chah carries out a forwarding against the Ak Koyunlu Uzun Hassan which shows a disaster. The November 10th, Djihan Shah and its sons are killed, and the heir Hassan Ali (1467 - 1469), weak, will prefer to give himself death.
July 21st: Riots with Tolède against the Jewish Conversos and the . The new Fernando Christian of Torre and his brother are captured and hung, and the conversos must go. Eight streets of the commercial center of the city are reduced in ashes. The rebels reactualize the Sentencia Estatuto of 1449 and like the applicant with the throne Alphonse XII refuses to ratify their acts, they open the city with Henri Impotent the.
- September: Karl Knutsson is recalled in Sweden by the family of Tott and becomes again regent (fine in 1470).
- Gran Guerra Irmandiña , country revolts in Galicia.
- June 15th: Charles Bold the becomes duke of Burgundy (fine in 1477). It reigns on the Burgundy, the Franche-Comté and the Netherlands. It makes shave Dining, inhabitant of Li2ege city and takes from Liege its privileges.
- October 15th: By signed letters patent with Paris, Louis XI allots to Gaston IV, count de Foix, the treasure of confiscated Villandraut with Antoine de Castelnau, lord of Lau, which had been the wrong, in 1465, to take the party of the adversaries of the King at the time of the Ligue of the Public property.
- October 28th: Battle of Brustem. Charles Bold the crushes the revolted inhabitants of Li2ege with Saint-Trond.
- War of the three dukes (Brittany, Burgundy and Normandy) against Louis XI of France, which is victorious thanks to its standing army. He also uses to overcome the money, the guerilla, propaganda and opinion supports it.
- the constable Jean II of Bourbon joins in Louis XI.
Central Europe & Balkans
- Mathias Corvin takes again the Moldavie and the Valachie with the Turks. It projects to restore Vlad Empaleur in its old strongholds of Almas and of Fagaras but runs up against the revolt of the Saxons of Transylvania.
- Mathias Corvin represses a plot of noble Hungarian.
the armies Hussite S of Pierre Aksamit, which trains with him the revolted serfs, traverse the area of Kaschau (Slovakia). They are crushed by Mathias Corvin with Kostolany.
has Kunwald, in Eastern Bohemia, the Union of the brothers form an independent Church with four bishops. It progresses in spite of persecutions at the point to perhaps reach 100 000 faithful at the beginning of the 16th century under the protection of the family of the Liechtenstein. She will adopt the Reform of Luther.
- Beginning of the reign of Ibrahim, khan of Kazan (fine in 1479). The khanat of Kazan gathers people Turkish (Tatars, Chuvash, Bachkir S) and Finno-ougriens (Tchérémisse S or Marii, Mordves, Votyaks).
Science & technology
- '' De Componendis Cyphris '', of Leon Battista Alberti.
Art & culture
- Foundation of the university of Bratislava in Slovakia.
- Gerard Loyet, credit with Lille, Brussels and Antwerp until in 1477, becomes official Orfèvre of the duke of Burgundy.
- Hugo Van der Goes is registered at the guild of the painters of Ghent.
Births in 1467
Death in 1467
Be-X-old: 1467 Map-bms: 1467 Simple: 1467
|Random links:||Standard signal box SEI | Dietmar Mögenburg | Defended | Fantastic art | Survivor Series 1993 | |