This page relates to the year 1442 Calendrier Julien.
- June 8th: The king Charles VII fact entered solemn to Toulouse, where it comes for the meeting from the States from Languedoc.
- June 12th: Alphonse V of Aragon is crowned with Naples. Meeting of the Kingdom of Naples and the Kingdom of Sicily within the Kingdom of Deux-Siciles.
- July 2nd: Christophe III of Denmark becomes king of Norway (fine in 1448).
- Jacques Cœur becomes adviser of king de France.
- the Écorcheurs are spread in the Lyon are born, the Forez and the Velay; the the Limousin is put at fire and blood by the royal army.
- July - August: Vlad Dracul, invited by the sultan to go to Turkey-red cotton, is shown of treason and jeté in prison with Gallipoli.
- September 2nd: Defeat of the Othoman with Ialomita.
- the sultan Murat II sends the one second forwarding in Valachie, carried out by the beglerbey of Roumélie Sehabeddin, which is demolished by the Hungarian and Wallachian troops on the river of Ialomita.
- December 23rd: Victoire in Hungary of Janos Hunyadi on the Turks with Jalocrats.
- Construction of the ancient Observatory of Beijing.
Art & culture
- the architect Florentin Filippo Brunelleschi begins its work on the Vault Pazzi.
Lorenzo Valla opposes a model of simple and natural life to the spirit of Christian renouncement.
Alphonse Magnanime restores the cultural prestige of Naples. It makes build the triumphal arch of the Nuovo Manor house. He remains a sovereign foreign, surrounded Catalan advisers and Spanish monks.
Publication of the Conjectures ( Of conjecturis ) of Nicolas of CUSE.
Births in 1442
April 28th: Edouard IV, king d' Angleterre
Death in 1442
Jean V, duke of Brittany.
- Al-Maqrizi, Egyptian historian (born in 1364), author of the Khitat , compilations of historical data and geographical relating to the Egypt, the Nubie and the Ethiopia.
Be-X-old: 1442 Map-bms: 1442 Simple: 1442
|Random links:||Sin (Islam) | Lola Anglada | Battle of the bridge of Loc' H | Mount-Joye | John Rutsey | Film_d'imagination|