This page relates to the year 1430 Calendrier Julien.
- Fine March: Without taking council of the king, Jeanne d' Arc share to fight against the English.
- May 20th:
- With the expiry of the truce (April 16th), the duke of Burgundy Philippe the Good puts the seat in front of Compiegne.
- Raoul de Gaucourt, new governor of Dauphine since 1428, joins together the States of the Dauphiné, with the Coast-Saint-Andre, to make vote a subsidy to continue the war against Louis de Chalon.
- May 24th: Jeanne is captured in front of Compiegne by the Bourguignons. The Université of Paris claims its judgment, then it is sold to the English by Jean of Luxembourg against 10 000 ecus of gold (November 21st) and brought to Rouen the December 28th.
- May 27th: The army delphinale removes the fortress of Auberive.
- June 7th: The army delphinale penetrates in Velin, where it establishes its camp under the walls of the Château of Pusignan.
- June 11th: Battle of Anthon also qualified “ Ambush of Anthon ”, which sees the defeat of the troops orangists of Louis de Chalon in front of the army delphinale of the governor Raoul de Gaucourt.
- December 16th: Henri VI of England, which asserts the throne of France by his/her mother, Catherine de Valois, is crowned king de France with the Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris, at the ten years age.
- Antoine de Chabannes is the chief of a band of flayers to the service of Charles VII.
Holy roman Empire
- January 10th:
- Philippe the Good wife Isabelle of Portugal
- Creation of the Order of the Golden Fleece.
- August 4th: Died of Philippe of Saint-pol.. Philippe the Good becomes duke of the Brabant, Lothier and Limbourg.
- March 29th: Murat II takes Salonique with Venice. The city, which counted 40 000 inhabitants in 1423 counts nothing any more but 7 000 inhabitants.
- Murat II takes Janina.
- Murat II drives out Serbia the despot Georges Brankovic and reduces the Albania to the state of Sandjak.
- the République of Raguse becomes vassal Ottoman Empire (fine in 1804).
- October 27th: Died of Vitold of Lithuania. Resumption of the fight enters the Poles and the teutonic Ordre. Noble Polish, carried out by Sbigniev Olesnicki imposes their authority on Ladislas Jagellon.
- Beginning of the reign of Švitrigaila, large-duke of Lithuania (fine in 1432).
- the death of Vitvot of Lithuania causes a conflict between Vassili II of Russia and Georges de Galitch, which asserts the title of large-prince of Moscow in the name of the old right of seniority, such as it was defined in Kiev.
Beginning of the parcelling out of the Horde of Gold.
- Creation of the Khanat of the Crimea or Krim, independent of the Horde, by Hadjdjii Girey Ier (1430-1466), descendant of Tuga Timur, wire of Djötchi, with Baghtche-Saray like capital (fine in 1783).
- the Khanat of the Crimea extends on 150 000 km ² of uninhabited grounds between the mouth of the Dniestr and the Dniepr: are the wild Champs , in which are established on a purely precarious basis of the peasants Russian and Polish fleeing their lords, living fishing, hunting, Apiculture and threatened by the Tatars in search of slaves.
Art & culture
- Thomas Conecte denounces the corruption of the Church.
- the Portuguese chronicler Fernão Lopes writes of 1430 with 1450 the Chronicle of D. Pedro, the chronicle of D. Fernando and the beginnings of the Chronicle of D. João.
- Advertisement with Zacharie , bronze relief intended for the baptismal font of the baptistry of the cathedral of His, Jacopo della Quercia.
- Retable of the abbey of Flemalle (1429-1430) realized by Robert Campin, allotted a long time to an anonymity (the Main of Flemalle ).
- the painter Jan Van Eyck is established with Bruges.
- Madonna with the chancellor Rolin and portrait of Baudouin de Lannoy (after 1430) of Van Eyck.
- Archeology: humanistic the Flavio Biondo begins the excavations of the Forum Romanum .
Science & technology
- the technique of engraving on Cuivre develops in Germany.
- First books xylographies in Germany and Holland.
Economy & company
- Budget of the State in France: 52,5 tons of money equivalent.
England: The frankness (condition to fill to profit from the right to vote at the Parliament) is fixed for the inhabitants from the counties at the possession in franc-tenure from a landed property bringing back at least 40 shilling from income per annum. The methods of the boroughs are specified in their charter of privileges and vary one with the other.
Births in 1430
- nonwell informed or unknown Dates :
- About 1430: Birth of the French sculptor Michel Dove.
Death in 1430
October 27th: Vitold of Lithuania.
- Christine de Pisan, poetess and French prosatrice (v. 1363 - v. 1430).
- Andre Roublev, Russian painter (v. 1427 -1430).
- Al-Kachi, mathematician and Persian astronomer.
Be-X-old: 1430 Map-bms: 1430 Nds-nl: 1430 Simple: 1430
|Random links:||Croquet | Raul Hilberg | Morienval | Coconut of Paimpol | Professor Durandus | Fantôme_de_FH|