This page relates to the year 1428 Calendrier Julien.
- the Aztec , under the control of their Tlatoani , king-priest, Itzcoatl and of its main thing adviser and nephew Tlacaelel, federate and reverse the domination of the Tépanèques.
- the Aztec empire (1428 - 1521), made up of 38 provinces in 1521, dominates the area of the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean. The empire is in the beginning a federation controlled jointly by Tenochtitlan and the city-States of Texcoco, capital of the Chichimèques and Tlatelóco (Tacuba). The Aztec ones take the head of the federation. One of the war leaders elected, Itzcoatl, manages to establish heredity with the profit of its family. Defeat of the Neighboring state of Atzcapatzalco.
- rural Revolts ( C ikki ) with the Japan. Most vigorous of the peasants put themselves at the service of a lord and become Bushi . As soon as work the fields allows it, they are involved, disciplined and give to their jacqueries a military organization. During the 15th century, they obtain satisfaction on the majority of their claims.
- the Vietnamese chief the Law seizes Hanoi, rejects the Chinese out of the country and founds the dynasty It with the Vietnam (Dai-Vietnamese soldier).
- Abu' l-Khayr (1412 - 1468) is proclaimed khan Uzbek on the Tura (Western Siberia, in the west of Tobolsk). It seizes the kingdom of the Djaghataïdes of the river the Ural with the Syr-Daria.
- February 2nd: Earthquake in Catalonia.
- April 18th: Peace of Ferrare between Venice and Milan.
- May: A young shepherdess of Domrémy, in Lorraine, Jeanne d' Arc, which says to have heard voices enjoignant to him of going to the help of king de France (1425), tries to convince Robert de Baudricourt, with Vaucouleurs, to provide him a safe conduct and an escort to go near Charles VII to Chinon.
- June 3rd: Battle of Galambóc (Gobulac, Serbia) between the Turks and the Hungarians, who puts an end definitively to Hungarian hegemony in the Balkans.
- June 29th: Peace of Delft. Philippe the Good, duke of Burgundy becomes regent and heir to the Holland, Zealand, Hainaut. Any marriage is interdict with the countess Jacqueline of Bavaria without the authorization of his/her cousin. She marries noble however zélandais, Frank van Borselen, the chief of the Kabeljauw party on which the duke of Burgundy (1432) had been based up to that point.
- October 7th: The English of the count de Salisbury arrive in front of Orleans. The seat begins the December 30th.
- October 24th: The count de Salisbury is mortally wounded. William of the Pole directs the head office of Orleans.
- November 1st: Raoul de Gaucourt, becomes the new governor of the Dauphiné.
- ossement of the heretic John Wyclif is burned by order of the Church.
- Copenhagen becomes the royal residence of the Denmark.
- the Moldavie occupies Kilia, with the mouth of the the Danube.
- In Russia, the prince de Pskov renews his allegiance with the large-duke of Lithuania.
Art & culture.
- Foundation of Magdalene College (Cambridge).
- the Byzantine Philosophe Gémisthos Pléthon proposes a utopian constitution while resting on the Lois of Plato.
- Handwritten of Stična, written in Slovenien by a Hussite fleeing persecutions.
- Fresco of the Trinity by Masaccio, realized before its departure for Rome in the church of Santa Maria Novella, with Florence.
- Frescos of the Branda Vault in the Holy-Marie-Major San church Lenient and triptych of (Rome) of Masaccio and Masolino da Panicale.
- the Madonna of the star (v. 1428 - 1433), painting of FRA Angelico.
- André Roublev decorates the church with the Saint-Andronic monastery to Moscow.
Science & technology
- the son of the king of Portugal, Pedro brings back Venice a specimen of the Devisement of the world of Marco Polo translates into Latin and acquires a chart of the known world, enriched and drawn up according to the Arab indications of merchants.
Economy & company
- the Aztec company is directed by a king-priest educated with all the nobility with the special “seminar” of Tenochtitlan, then chooses among the family members royal by a council the noble ones, priests and warriors who are considered themselves as the people elected intended to prolong the tradition of the Toltèques. The empire constitutes an authoritarian regime with a powerful army in charge of the conquest and to perceive tributes of the subjected people (gold, cotton, turquoise, feathers, incenses, food, human intended for the sacrifice).
- the Aztèques consider that the human sacrifice is a requirement with the survival of the universe. 10 000 people per annum will have the heart torn off on the furnace bridge of the god Huitzilopochtli (until 50 000 the day before the Spanish conquest).
Births in 1428
Death in 1428
- February 3rd: Yoshimochi Ashikaga, shogun
- August 30th: Shōkō, Emperor of Japan.
- November 3rd: Thomas Montaigu
Be-X-old: 1428 Map-bms: 1428 Nds-nl: 1428 Simple: 1428
|Random links:||Fe de AdÃ¡n | Group VAT | Rajendra Prasad | Southend-one-Sea | 4th stage of Critérium of Dauphiné Libéré 2006 | Palate St James | Gel|