This page relates to the year 1387 Calendrier Julien.
- the China is entirely conquered by the emperor ming Hongwu.
- August: The sultan of Delhi Firuz is constrained to abdicate by his/her Muhammad son, who must flees in front of a servile revolt.
The Middle East
- Tamerlan takes Chiraz. It dictates its wills with the Perse and the Iraq (1387 - 1401).
- Persian Massacre of Ispahan in .
- In Egypt, the dynasty Mamelouk Bahrites is reversed by the Mamelukes Tcherkesses, said Burjites (1387 - 1517), confined in the citadel of the Cairo (of burj : citadel). They replace the hereditary dynasty by an elective system which supports the conspiracies, the coups d'etat and the assassinations.
- January 1st: Beginning of the reign of Charles III Noble the (1361 - 1425), king of Navarre.
- January 5th: Beginning of the reign of Jean Ier, king d' Aragon (fine in 1395).
- January 15th: Revolt the noble ones in the south of the Hungary. The queen Marie sees her Elisabeth mother of Bosnia killed under her eyes. Captive reserve in Dalmatie, it owes the life with her husband Sigismond of Luxembourg, in which it gives up the capacity.
- the new king finds the hostage of the oligarchy, which in spite of its divisions was constituted in league and assumed all the capacities, including its prevalence with the Diet and its supervision on the sovereign. With the head of the league is the bishop of Esztergom, János Kanizsai, chancellor, and István Lackfi. It is constituted in true government and removes Sigismond from a plot of the rebellious tycoons of Slavonie.
- February 11th: Jean Ier of Portugal wife an English princess, Philippa of Lancaster, girl of the duke of Lancaster, Jean of Ghent.
- March 11th: Victoire of Padoue on the troops of Vérone to the Battle of Castagnaro.
- April 8th: Louis of Orleans wife Valentine Visconti.
- August 23rd: With died of his/her son Oluf, Margrethe Valdemarsdotter designates as heir his nephew Eric de Poméranie. She is greeted like “lady and mistress” of the two kingdoms, Denmark and Norway.
- September 26th: The prince of Moldavie Pierre Ier lends oath of fidelity to the king of Poland - Lithuania Ladislas II Jagellon.
- October 19th: The Visconti of Milan take the city-states of Vérone and Vicence to the family Della Scala.
- the Poles seize the Galicie definitively after their victory over the Hungarians.
- Creation of évêché catholic of Vilno, depend on the archbishop's palace of Gniezno with regard to conversion with the Latin faith of the still pagan Lithuania NS and of the inhabitants of the orthodoxe country Rus, with the south of Minsk and Briansk, which raised of évêché orthodoxe of Halicz, in Ruthénie Polish.
- Alliance of the Aragon with the pope of Avignon.
- Jean Grimaldi, lord of Beuil is named governor of Provence.
- the Duché of Athens passes to the hands of a house florentine, the Acciaiuoli.
- the Thessalonique is taken by the Turks Othoman S.
Art & culture
- Construction of the Town hall of Bruges, then shopping mall of the Netherlands.
- Construction of the Cathedral Saint-Gilles of Edinburgh in Scotland.
- Tales of Canterbury of Geoffrey Chaucer. It depicts the contemporary British company there.
Science & technology
- With the Collar of Sett, installation of the first motor-road through a collar of the the Alps.
Economy & company
- the economic situation and social in Egypt is degraded: with the top of an Arab population “” scorned, and emirs reduced to poverty Mameluke S, large emirs and farmer of revenue hold the real capacity, which enriches them. They discourage the initiative by their policy of monopolies always more invading.
- Drafting of the maritime Statute of Ancône.
Births in 1387
Death in 1387
- January 1st: Charles II of Navarre
- January 5th: Pierre IV of Aragon
- August 23rd: Oluf II of Denmark.
- Abraham Cresques, Jewish cartographer majorquin (born in 1325), author of the Catalan Atlas. His/her Jehuda son inherits his load. He converted and takes the name of Jaime Ribes. Towards 1420, it enters to the service of Henri the Navigator.
Be-X-old: 1387 Map-bms: 1387 Nds-nl: 1387 Simple: 1387
|Random links:||Rene Butcher | Kennedy family | Azra Erhat | Louise Warren | Avant-garde (military) | Géographie_de_Guinée|