This page relates to the year 1362 Calendrier Julien.
- January 16th: Force storm in the North Sea, causing at least 25 000 dead ( Grote Mandrenke ).
- April 6th: The Grandes companies crush the ost royal French with the Bataille of Brignais.
- May 26th: With died of Louis de Tarente, Jeanne Anger of Naples, determined to reign by itself, hiding place its death during several days. She marries Jaime III, king of Majorque. This one claims the capacity. The situation between the two husbands becomes intolerable. Jaime, the disturbed spirit, will regain the Spain where he will die in 1375.
- July 10th: The king d' Angleterre Edouard III makes the decision to set up the Guyenne in principality of Aquitaine and names at its head the Prince de Galles, his son Edouard “'' the Prince Noir ''”.
- July 19th: The Prince Noir (1330 - 1376) becomes prince of Aquitaine.
- September 28th: Beginning of the Pontificate of Urbain V (until in 1370).
- December 17th: The dolphin Charles Wise the is named by his/her father “general lieutenant in all the parts of the language of oyl”.
- nonwell informed or unknown Dates :
- the dolphin Charles Wise the leaves the palate of the City to settle with the Hôtel Saint-pol. on the Right Bank (IVe district).
- Magnus Eriksson, king of Sweden, authorizes the delegates of Finland to be taken part in the royal election with Mora.
- the Hanse declares the war with the Denmark in reprisals of the catch of Visby, on the island of Gotland.
- the count Hermann de Celje (Slovenia) wife the girl of the chief of Bosnia Tvrtko, which designates it as its successor.
- the Othoman sultan Murat Ier installs its capital with Andrinople, in Europe (Edirne). After the catch of Philippopoli (Plovdiv), the almost whole Thrace is between its hands. Thousands of prisoners are made (law of the pentchik : 1/5e of the ransoms of the prisoners returns to the treasure).
- the Russian State starts to build around the Principauté Moscow under the reign of the large-prince Dimitri Donskoï (fine in 1389). It reigns with the support of the métropolite Alexis and the Muscovite boyards. The rule of direct succession of wire father is essential in Russia of the North-East. Under the reign of Dimitri IV, the principality increases considerably (Kostroma, Galitch, Ouglitch, Dmitrov, Staroboud, Medyn and Kalouga).
Art & culture
- the use of the stained glasses in the houses of the private individuals is spread in Europe.
- the English language becomes language of the courts in England.
- the Mosquée of the Sultan Hassan is completed with the Cairo.
- Boccace goes to Naples, on the invitation of a friend who promises to him the protection of Jeanne Ire of Naples. The reception is so cold that it Venice will ask hospitality to Pétrarque (1363) which offers a house to him. Boccace refuses before returning at his place, with Certaldo, close to Florence.
- Andrea Orcagna takes part in the construction of Santa Maria del Fiore with Florence (fine in 1367).
Economy & company
- Moscow starts to beat currency.
Births in 1362
Death in 1362
May 26th: Louis de Tarente, king of Naples.
Be-X-old: 1362 Map-bms: 1362 Nds-nl: 1362 Simple: 1362
|Random links:||Stay Alive | Right to be born from the girls | Seraïdi | Laurent Sorin | Characters of Final Fantasy VIII | Chantre_de_Georg|