This page relates to the year 1321 Calendrier Julien.
- May - June: Revolt of the pastoureaux in Navarre, in the Basque provinces, the south of the Aquitanian and the Languedoc. Bands the “pastoureaux one” attack the Juifs and the districts of the Lépreux.
- May 28th: Guillaume Frédol, bishop of Béziers, promulgates at the request of the Pape Jean XXII of the statutes of reformation, aiming the abbot as well as the monks of the Abbey of Joncels, to cure the disorders which had been introduced into the abbey.
- Bad harvests in Great Britain (1321 - 1322). Famine and epidemic S (Typhoid).
- one period Beginning of dry climate in England (fine in 1336).
- Revolt of Roger de Mortimer, count of Walk against Edouard II (end in 1322).
With died of the Hungarian tycoon Mathieu Csak with Trenčín, Carobert of Hungary reinstates the whole of its possessions in the royal field. It acts in the same way with the Aba and the other families of barons, leaving them the administration of the comitats, but taking care that they do not dominate of them several in the same area.
Gédymin of Lithuania receives the baptism (1321/1322). He promises shortly after his daughter Aldona with the crown prince to Poland Casimir (Kazimierz). Protected to north and the west, it extends towards the east with the detriment from the countries Rus. It conquers the Podlachie (Brest), the Volhynie and approaches Kiev; it referee also conflicts opposing the Russian princes of Pskov to Novgorod. It is in relation to the archbishop of Rīga as with Byzance, on which its Russian populations depend.
Art & culture
Births in 1321
Death in 1321
Euphémie de Rügen, queen of Norway.
Be-X-old: 1321 Map-bms: 1321
|Random links:||Drowning | Lanza | Lumigny-Nesles-Ormeaux | Saint-Pierre-Chérignat | Arthur Capell | Philippe Etesse | George_R.R._Martin|