This page relates to the year 1306 Calendrier Julien.
- Douwa, with supports large khan Tèmur, overcomes Djeper, wire of Qaïdu. It forms a independent empire djaghataïde including/understanding the Transoxiane, the Eastern Turkestan and the rich person valley of Ili. Douwa dies in 1306 and his/her Koundjounk son succeeds to him (fine in 1307).
The Middle East
- Strong dryness in spring and in the summer in France.
- March 25th: Robert Bruce leads the revolt of the Scots against the English yoke and becomes king of Scotland, Robert Ier Bruce (until in 1329).
- June 19th: Robert Bruce is beaten with Methven and is exiled until in 1307.
- June 21st: 100 000 Juifs are expelled of France by Philippe IV of France known as Beautiful the which confiscates their goods.
- August 4th: Assassination of Venceslas III by noble with Olomouc, died without descent. Albert Ier de Habsbourg tries to seize the country. He convinces the Czech nobility to elect king of Bohemia his son Rodolphe III of Habsbourg, which marries the widow of the prince of Poland (fine in 1307).
- September 1st: Ladislas Ier the Brief becomes duke of Cracow. He faces the army of the Brandebourg to the end of the year and seizes the Poméranie de Gdańsk which he entrusts to governors.
- Revolt with Paris against the rise of the rents.
- Of many expelled Jews of France goes in Spain.
- Royal decree abolishing the professional brotherhoods in France.
- Jacques II of Aragon receives Papacy the strongholds of Corsica and Sardinia.
- Jacques de Molay refuses the merger plan of the Templiers and the Hospitaliers as recommended by Clément V.
- the dynasty of the Piast of Large-Poland dies out.
Art & culture
- the painter Florentin Giotto decorates the vault with Scrovegni to Padoue.
Births in 1306
March 27th: Philippe III the Good, also called Philippe d' Évreux , count d' Évreux of 1319 with 1343 and king de Navarre of 1328 with 1343, wire of Louis de France and Marguerite d' Artois, nephew of the king de France Philippe IV Beautiful the. († September 16th 1343).
Death in 1306
- August 4th: Venceslas III, king of Hungary, Bohemia and Poland.
Be-X-old: 1306 Map-bms: 1306 Simple: 1306
|Random links:||Jean-Paul Civeyrac | Wolfgang Priklopil | List stock-brokers Killam, alphabetically Y | Valerio Cigoli | The Mortal Storm | Galen|