This page relates to the year 130 Calendrier Julien.
a law is promulgated with Rome prohibiting to carry out without judgment the Esclave S.
- Hadrian makes build with Athens the district which bears its name.
- Construction of the the Pantheon of Athens (v. 130 - 138).
- Bosra becomes capital Arabia.
- Hadrian visit Pétra and Gerasa (Jerash).
- Triumphal arch of Gérasa, in the honor of Hadrian.
- the civic authorities of Asia Mineure fight against the brigands.
- Huviska goes up on the throne of king of the Kouchan in India.
- the Scythian king Rudradaman Ier reconquers on the Andhra the territories annexed by Gautamiputra (130 - 150).
- Reign of Vasishtiputra Pulumayi, king Satavahana of the Andhra (fine in 159).
Sciences & technology
- the mathematician Nicomaque de Gérase publishes its arithmetic Introduction .
- the Greek scientist Claude Ptolémée establishes the angle of Réfraction several mediums.
In Greece, the Earth is placed in the center of the universe
Births in 130
Death in 130
- September 30th: Antinoüs, the favorite of Hadrian (or 122).
- Carpocrate, religious thinker.
- Juvénal, satirical poet (v.60-v.130).
|Random links:||Fountain-Mâcon | Channel of the Haute-Saône | Count of the Unicode/U1D360 characters | Faena | Massimo Bonini|