This page relates to the year 1267 Calendrier Julien.
- Construction of Khanbalik (Taï-tou) in the North-West of Beijing.
- Qaïdu, cousin of Kubilai Khan, estimates that the house of Tolui which holds the capacity troubles only about the businesses of the China and which the Eastern conquests benefit only the Mongolian leaders alive in China and which with the Chinese and Korean lords rejoined. The lords of the Mongolian territory, pertaining for the majority to the house of Ögödei, feel excluded from the political power and the richness related to the exploitation of the conquered countries. They want to reinstall the capital with Karakorum and to relieve Kubilai, culprit to have broken with the ancestral habits, and to extend the sovereignty of the central field on all the oulous .
- Qaïdu, which reigns around the river Imil and of the mountains Tarbagataï, turns initially to the house of Djaghataï. From 1267 with 1269, with the assistance of the khan Kiptchak Mangu Timur, it overcomes Barak and drives out it Ili and area of Kachgar. Its consolidated capacity, it takes the title of emperor.
- Western Embassies near the Mongolian (1267 - 1338). They in vain seek to organize common forwardings against the Mamelouks.
- July 11th: Philippe Ier of Savoy becomes Count Palatine of Burgundy by its marriage with Alix de Méranie.
- 24 and July 27th: Treaties of Viterbe: Charles Ier of Anjou is recognized by the titular emperor of Constantinople for suzerain of the Morée and the third of the territories to reconquer on Michel VIII Paleologist. He obtains the vassalage of Guillaume de Villehardouin. The Principauté of Morée passes under the suzerainty of Angevins of Naples. It moves back during the 14th century in front of the Byzantine reconquest started from Mistra.
- November 19th (possible date): Statute of Marlborough, which restores the royal prerogative in England.
- Treated Badajoz between the Portugal and the Castille, which determines the southern border between the two countries.
- Treated of Montgomery: Llewelyn II ap Gruffydd is recognized Prince de Galles by Henri III of England.
- Competition for the Germanic empire between Richard de Cornouailles and Alphonse X of Castille (fine in 1272).
Art & culture
Refitting of the royal burials of Saint-Denis.
- Albert Large the sign with Strasbourg, then with Cologne (1270).
Births in 1267
Giotto, painter and Italian architect.
Death in 1267
- Abou Chama, chronicler Damas cene (born in 1203), author of the Book of the two gardens , which contains an invaluable compilation of official documents.
Be-X-old: 1267 Map-bms: 1267 Simple: 1267
|Random links:||Lake-with-salmon | The Age of shade | Agreements of Craiova | Symphony n° 7 of Prokofiev | Jean De Bast | Chapman_de_Graham|