This page relates to the year 1233 Calendrier Julien.
- Mars: Catch of Kaifeng, capital of the Jin by the Mongolian general Subötai. The city is saved thanks to the intervention of Ye-liu Tch' or-ts' have.
The Middle East
- the Mongols of Tchormaghan enter in Arménie and seize several cities of which they massacre the population, as to Maragha. Tabriz escapes the massacre by sending rich person present at Tchormaghan and Ögödei.
- July 30th: Assassination in Germany of the large inquisitor Conrad de Marbourg instituted by the Pope.
- First inquisiteurs named by papacy in France.
- In Aragon, the archbishop of Tarragone is charged to engage of the inquisiteurs.
- In England, survey carried out by the archdeacon of Lincoln into the limitation of the places of residence of the Jewish .
- Hardouin IV of With a grid, baron of With a grid, lord of Rillé, is named Sénéchal Poitou.
- Treated Novgorod with the Germans.
- the town of Peć, in Métochie, is selected to become the seat of the first Serb archbishop's palace (under the jurisdiction of Constantinople).
Art & culture
First currency of Gold seldjoukide and development of the caravanserais.
- Romance French of Lancelot .
- Romance warrior Japanese, History of the family Hei .
Births in 1233
Death in 1233
- March 8th: Thomas Ier of Savoy, count de Savoie. (° May 27th 1178).
- March 25th: Alphonse II of Portugal, third king de Portugal
- July 30th: Conrad de Marbourg, religious German about the Prémontrés, confessor of holy Elisabeth of Hungary, first person in charge of the Enquiry in the Germanic Roman Holy roman Empire. (° v. 1180 - 1200).
Be-X-old: 1233 Map-bms: 1233 Simple: 1233
|Random links:||Cosmocats (comics) | Aphanius of Spain | Oshawa (district) | Cape de Fer | Ultima Online: Rebirth | Polémique_de_réchauffement_global|