This page relates to the year 1213 Calendrier Julien.
- January 27th:
- Raymond VI, count de Toulouse pays homage to Pierre II of Aragon, homage which lasted until the Bataille of Low wall, the September 12th.
- Pierre Mauclerc becomes, after its marriage with Alix de Thouars, duchess of Brittany, “Baillistre” of the duchy of Brittany, i.e. to some extent duke of Brittany, and will remain it until in 1237.
- September 12th: Battle of Low wall: Victoire of Simon IV of Montfort against the king of Aragon, Pierre II and his brother-in-law the count Raymond VI of Toulouse. The confrontation with place with the foot of the castle of Low wall or the crusaders, more disciplined, crushes the winner of Las Navas de Tolosa which is killed in the battle.
- Exile of Raymond VI in England.
- the Vermandois, the Valois and the Auvergne enter the royal field.
- Triumph of the Innocent pope III in the business of the divorce of Philippe Auguste and Isambour.
- Council of Paris, which recalls to the bishops their duties charity and of hospitality.
- 30 - May 31st: Battle of Damme. An English raid prevents an attempt at French invasion starting from the Flanders.
- Philippe Auguste is authorized by the pope Innocent III to conquer the England. In front of the opposition of its subjects, Jean without Ground is reconciled with the the Holy See and agrees to become its vassal. Following the agreement between the Innocent pope III and king Jean, Etienne Langton is renewed at its post of archbishop of Canterbury.
- September 12th: Beginning of the reign of Jacques Ier the Conqueror (1208-1276), king of Aragon.
- the Ben Labi of Caballeria and Ravaya, Jewish Séfarades, are the bankers of king Jacques Ier d' Aragon. They finance the conquests and are seen entrusting by the sovereign of the governmental loads.
Gengis Khan divides its army into three groups to attack the China. Its sons Ogodeï, Djötchi and Djaghataï go on the Shanxi, Gengis Khan and his/her son junior Tolouï-otchigin crosses the Hebei towards Beijing, Kassar assisted Témigué-otchigin walk on the area of Liaoxi. The three armies establish the blockade in front of Beijing. After a long seat, the emperor Jin negotiates peace, pours an enormous contribution of war (gold, horses, silk, slave) and offers to Gengis Khan an imperial princess.
During the head office of Beijing, an imperial officer kills the emperor Jin Wei Chao, considered to be ineffective, and replaces it by its nephew Wudubu (fine in 1223).
- Mongolian Incursions in Korea.
the Naïman Kütchlüg, after the death of his/her father-in-law Tche-lou-kou, arrives officially at the capacity at the Kara Khitaï. Christian, it persecutes the Moslems of the empire.
The close East & Arab World
the Innocent pope III sermon a new Holy Land crusade.
Arts & cultures
Construction of the markets of Bruges.
Sciences & technology
Births in 1213
Death in 1213
Be-X-old: 1213 Map-bms: 1213 Simple: 1213
|Random links:||Marginal rate of substitution | Lettuce | Jacky Durand | Andrés Basket | Twiggy | Moyen_généralisé|