This page relates to the year 121 Calendrier Julien.
- Beginning of the voyages of the emperor Hadrian through the empire: it inspects the provinces until in 126: Spain (121 - 122), Brittany, Germanic, Gaulle.
- Reinforcement of the Files of the the Rhine.
- enrôlement of the units, legions and auxiliary Troupes of the imperial army is done from now on strictly at the local level, not only in the provinces where they hold garrison, but within the civil agglomerations annexed to the camps of the borders. This transformation involves the fixing of the provincial armies and the disappearance of their primitive mobility.
- Beginning of the construction of the Temple of Venus and Rome (fine in 137).
- Statue of the emperor naked Hadrian with Vaison-the-Roman.
Births in 121
Death in 121
Cai Lun, regarded as the inventor of paper. (probable date)
|Random links:||DNOC | The Turkey (film) | Symphony n° 6 of Anton Bruckner | Laura Montalvo | Work Wood of the Furnace|