This page relates to the year 1199 Calendrier Julien.
- With the Japan, the clan of the Hojo replaces that of the Minamoto by taking the title of Shikken . Tokimasa Hōjō becomes the first Shikken .
- February 9th: Minamoto No Yoriie becomes shogun with the Japan.
- Erkin-kara, brother of Toghril, Ong-khan of the Kereit, supported by the Naïmans, seizes the capacity by obliging Ong-khan to flee. This last requires of the assistance to Temüjin which restores it on its throne.
- January 23rd: Beginning of the reign of Muhammad year-Nasir, caliph Almohade (fine in 1212)
- Year Naçir, wire of Abu Yusuf Yaqub Al-Mansur, must repress a revolt of the tribes ghorama of the Atlas, then to fight the partisans of the Almoravide Yahia Ben Ghaniya who occupy the the Eastern Maghreb.
The Middle East
- Beginning of the reign of Leon II Splendid the, king of Small-Arménie.
- Leon II, chief of the Armenian principality of Cilicie, receives Western sovereigns and of the pope the title of king. He is crowned with the Holy-Sophie church of Tarse. Under its reign, Small Arménie knows its greater prosperity. She knows a few years of peace. Leon II founds Latin institutions and fact of his new capital, Sis, a flourishing city. He overcomes the Arabs and the Turks. His/her daughter Zabel wife Hetmoun, wire of its general, who founds a new dynasty.
- Jean without Ground despoils his nephew Arthur of Brittany of the throne of England in spite of the support of Philippe Auguste. Arthur is imprisoned with Rouen.
- July 1st: Marriage of the count Thibaut III of Champagne with White of Navarre (v. 1175 - † 1229), girl of the king de Navarre Sanche VI Wise the.
- Transfer of Gien to Philippe Auguste.
- Saint-Jean-in Angély, Holy and Oléron receives their charters of commune.
- the order of the Knights Teutoniques, rested by German knights and of the middle-class men of the cities of North in 1187 is approved by the pope Innocent III.
- Foundation of évêché of Livonie.
- the Innocent pope III lance a call to the crusade against Lives. It grants the same privileges and same indulgences as for the reconquest of the holy places.
- the prince Roman Mstislavich founds the Rus' de Halych-Volodymyr. The Volhynie is joined together with the Galicie.
Art & culture
Economy & Company
- Installation of swivel to deposit the newborns with the House of the found children with Rome.
Edict of Jean without Ground regulating the price of the wines in England.
- Of 1199 with 1483, 2800 charters granting the privilege to hold of the markets fixed dates are conceded at cities in England.
- the queen Aliénor of Aquitaine grants by a charter to the middle-class men of Bordeaux the abolition of the habits blocking the trade of the wines.
- Transcription of the common law in Normandy.
to finance the Crusade, Innocent III prescribes to place a trunk to collect the offerings in each parish church and imposes for the first time of secular and regular clergy on fortieth of its incomes and the cardinals on the tenth (ten-per-cent tax). These taxes meet the hostility of the clergy. Cisterciens and other orders succeed in being made some exempt.
Births in 1199
Death in 1199
- January 23rd: Abu Yusuf Yaqub Al-Mansur
- February 9th: Minamoto No Yoritomo, of a fall of horse.
- April 6th: Richard lion-hearted, killed by a square of crossbow to the seat of Châlus at the time of a war against the Viscount of Limoges.
- September 4th: Jeanne of England (1165-1199)
Be-X-old: 1199 Map-bms: 1199 Nds-nl: 1199
|Random links:||Daniel Sordo | Deran Sarafian | List episodes of Alias | County of Dongning | County of Wangcheng | La_politique_du_Haïti|