This page relates to the year 1195 Calendrier Julien.
- July 19th: Demolished Castilians of Alphonse VIII on the Moors with Battle of Alarcos (Spain). The empire Almohade has its apogee.
- Philippe de Souabe receives from his/her brother Henri VI the Toscane and the States of the countess Mathilde of Tuscany.
- Third League lombarde.
- the emperor Henri VI, crowned king of Sicily in 1194, claims to recover the Balkan conquests of Guillaume II of Sicily. Alexis III agrees to pay him tribute and draws from them only thanks to the intervention from Innocent III and with died from Henri in 1197.
September 13rd: Battle of Mozgawa, in Poland, opposing the army of Small Poland formed of the partisans of the young duke Lech the White, supported not Russian troops of the Romance prince of Halicz and that of Large-Poland of the duke Mieszko III the Old man and of his Silesian allies .
Art & culture
- Averroès is sent in exile on order of Abu Yusuf Yaqub Al-Mansur for its doctrines on the primacy of the reason on the religion. He takes refuge with Fès where it is found and it is imprisoned.
- Comment on the Apocalypse of Joachim de Flore.
- the Cathédrale Saint-Dimitri with Vladimir in Russia is completed.
Births in 1195
Antoine de Padoue, preacher about the Franciscains.
Death in 1195
Be-X-old: 1195 Map-bms: 1195 Nds-nl: 1195 Simple: 1195
|Random links:||Geometry of suspension | Roxton Falls | Deinonychosauria | Electrocutionist | IEEE 802.3ae | Transport_en_le_Haïti|