This page relates to the year 1130 Calendrier Julien.
- February 23rd: Beginning of the Innocent Pontificate of II (fine in 1143).
- Beginning of the Pontificate of the Antipape Anaclet II (fine in 1138).
- December 25th: Beginning of the reign of Roger II, king of Sicily (fine in 1154).
- Roger II, which placed under its authority all the possessions Normans to Italy, obtains the title of king de Sicile. He is crowned in the cathedral of Palermo by the antipape Anaclet II. He continues the policy antibyzantine of his grandfather Robert Guiscard.
- Kingdom of Sicily: The Italy of the South and the Sicily are joined together in the Norman kingdom of Naples under papal sovereignty.
- Thomas de Marle kills Henri, lord of Chaumont-in-Vexin, brother of Raoul de Vermandois and cousin of the king of France Louis VI the Large, which takes the weapons against this plundering lord.
- October: Sit of Coucy ordered by the king Louis VI. Thomas is seriously wounded by Raoul de Vermandois. He dies the November 9th.
- With Tolède, évêché founds a school of translation of the Arab Latin manuscripts: Europeans discover the writings of the Moslems and the Greeks, in particular those of Aristote.
- the inhabitants of Cologne and Bremen obtain a commercial counter with London ( Guidhall ).
- the king Henri Ier Beauclerc grants a charter the Londoners. The inhabitants of the city profit from the middle-class tenure, which is a free tenure, and see their guaranteed freedoms: municipal administration by a body of aldermen ( aldermen ), right of designer the sheriff , fixing of the plate and collection of the taxes, introduction of a fair or a market, right of association or Guild of the merchants receiving the monopoly of the trade in the city.
- Beginning of the reign of Sverker Ier, king of Sweden (fine in 1156).
- an applicant come from the Östergötland, Sverker, succeeds in being essential in Sweden after long religious and dynastic quarrels. It returns the calm one in the country during twenty-five years. It support on the archbishop of Lund, Eskil, to put order in the State, organizes the Church and establishes convents cistercians in the country.
- Transfer of évêché of Sigtuna to Uppsala.
- Weakening of the royal capacity in Norway (1130 - 1164). Disorders related to the competition of more or less legitimate applicants to the throne, who entretuent themselves. The aristocracy controls in a relative calm. The Church benefits from this situation, and seems more than ever a recourse.
- Tensions between the oligarchy of Novgorod and the State of Kiev (1130 - 1136).
- First princely charters attested in favor of the monasteries of Novgorod.
- In China, the Djürchet give up the conquest of the south and return to the Ho-nan.
- Khitan (Dynasty Liao), carried out by Ye-liu Ta-che (1130 - 1142) turn over to the nomadism to found the Buddhist state of Kara Khitaï (Khitan blacks) in the east of the Western Turkestan of 1130 with 1218. They subject the areas of Tourfan and of Koutcha then present to the borders Karakhanides, the catches with the Karlouks of the Ili and the Kangli of the north of the Aral. Ye-liu Stains between with Balasaghun (on the Tchou), Karakhanide deposits some and settles in its place.
The Middle East
- the emir seldjoukide Zanki, governor of Mosul and Alep, invites Damas to continue the holy war against the Francs. It seizes Hama and attacks Antioche.
- Bohémond II of Antioche, left guerroyer in north, is killed at the time of an ambush set-up by Ghazi, the son of the emir Danishmend (February). Its head, embaumée, is sent in gift to the Caliph of Baghdad. Its widow Alix, learning her death, takes the control of Antioche with the assistance of the Armenian, Greek population and Syrian woman of the city. She contacts Zanki and proposes to him an alliance against his/her own father, Baudouin II of Jerusalem. This last goes immediately towards north with its army. It takes again Antioche easily, and Alix capitulates after a resistance symbolic system in the citadel. His/her father exiles it with the port of Lattaquieh.
- the dynasty Almohade is established with the Morocco.
- Almohade Ibn Tumart lance its troops against the Almoravides, but fails in 1130 front Marrakech and dies a few months later. Abd Al-Mumin, disciple of Ibn Tumart, replaces it and continuous to spread its doctrines. He will not hesitate to proclaim Caliph later two years (fine in 1164).
- Abd Al-Mumin organizes the Empire almohade of which it makes a hereditary monarchy. He names his sons with the head of the provinces and consolidates his capacity by enlisting part of the Hilaliens after their defeat. He makes carry out the land surveying of the Maghreb for better perceiving the tax (Kharadj).
- Beginning of the construction of the temple mountain of Angkor Vat (fine in 1150).
- the Gothic art occurs during the refitting of abbey of Saint-Denis (1130-1140).
- Dedication of the Abbey of Cluny, arched to five Nave S by the Innocent Pope II.
- the construction of the Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Tournai starts.
- Construction of the Cathedral of Direction (fine in 1164).
- First use of stained glasses like decoration of church.
- provençaux Poems of Marcabru (1130-1148).
- Gilbert de Sempringham founds an order of moniales, the only order of purely English origin.
Sciences and technology
- In China, manufacture of powder containing Salpetre.
- the Concile of Clermont prohibits the tournaments.
Births in 1130
Tchou-Hi, Philosopher and historian Chinese.
Death in 1130
Be-X-old: 1130 Map-bms: 1130 Simple: 1130
|Random links:||Secrecies of family (television serial) | Jean-Yves Escoffier | Alessandro Ballan | Méthylpropan-2-ol | X display manager | Hermann_Göring|