This page relates to the year 1114 Calendrier Julien.
- Reign of Govinda, king Gahadavala of Kanauj (fine in 1155). It reigns in India on Ayodhya and the area of Delhi.
- the Khitan threaten the Xixia (Tunguts). The emperor Song Houei-tsong concluded a pact with the khan from the Djürchet, Agouda which takes Khitan with reverse in Mandchourie.
The Middle East
- September: The king Alp Arslan d' Alep is assassinated by his eunuque Loulou, which installs on the throne another son of Ridwan, six years old. Alep sinks in anarchy. Whereas in the citadel of the uncontrolled groups slaves and soldiers between-tear, the townsmen out of weapon patrol in the city to protect itself from the plunderers.
- nonwell informed or unknown Dates :
- the Almoravides advance until Barcelona (Bataille of Congost de Martorell). Failure of seat of Barcelona by the Almoravides.
- Taken Tudela on the Moslems.
- Pisa takes the Balearic Islands.
- the Cathédrale of Chichester is founded in England.
- Reappearance of the heresy cathare.
- Vital Orderic, starts to write its Historia ecclesiastica (completed in 1142).
Births in 1114
Death in 1114
|Random links:||Pont-l'Abbé | Tribunal criminal internacional para la antigua Yugoslavia | Chaligny | EcuaciÃ³n linear | Jean-Jacques Dessalines | Winnow (the Rhone) | George Seturidze | Intrus|