This page relates to the year 1086 Calendrier Julien.
- In China, the capacity passes to the conservative Sou Che (1036 - 1101).
- Beginning of the Civil war Three Year old with the Japan (fine in 1088).
The Middle East
- Tutuch takes Antioche then walk on the Anatolia in order to eliminate Abû' l-Qasîm, regent for the young person wire of Süleyman Ier Shah. The Byzantines oblige it to withdraw themselves, saving disaster the Saljûqides of Rum.
- May 24th: Beginning of the Pontificate of Victor III (fine in 1087).
- June 30th: Beginning of the Conquest almoravide in Al-Andalus.
- July 10th:
- Knut IV of Denmark, wanting to put forward the Danish claims in England, raises heavy taxes which cause a revolt during which he is assassinated by the pagan ones in the cathedral of Odense.
- Beginning of the reign of Oluf Ier Hunger (hunger), king of the Denmark (fine in 1095).
- September 25th: Guillaume IX becomes count de Poitou and duke of Aquitaine (fine in 1127).
- October 23rd: victory of the Almoravides over the Castille with the Battle of Sagrajas.
- the Petchenègues invade the Thrace (1086) and arrive to less than one hundred kilometers of Constantinople in 1087. With the autumn 1087, they crush a Byzantine army in the mouths of the Danube.
- Creation of the dioceses of Vladimir, in Volhynie and of Tourov, in Poliésie, at the request of the princes Iaropolk and Sviatopolk (1086 - 1088).
- Foundation with Kiev of a monastery of woman. It is dedicated to holy André, whose worship starts to develop in Russia.
- With the Parliament of Salisbury, the vassal ones of William the Conqueror make oath of fidelity provided they are not injured.
- For the first time, a Census, the Domesday' S Book , makes it possible to know the population of the England and makes an inventory of all the land and buildings of England. This document is an invaluable source for the medievists. It makes it possible to evaluate the population with 1,5 at that time million inhabitants, rural with more than 90%. It counts 112 cities. London account 10.000 inhabitants, followed York, Norwich or Lincoln (approximately 5000).
Births in 1086
Death in 1086
June 5th: Süleyman Ier Shah, conquering Anatolia, considered, by the Turks, like the founder of the Turkey and its first monarch, close to Alep, during a quarrel, which opposed it to Tutuş, wire of Alp Arslan.
- July 10th: Knud IV of Denmark
- September 25th: Guillaume VIII of Poitiers says also Guy-Geoffroi of Aquitaine , duke of Aquitaine and count de Poitiers (° v. 1024).
- nonwell informed or unknown Dates :
- Sima Guang (Sseu-my Kouang), Chinese historian (born in 1019).
|Random links:||Ephemeroptera | Thompson titÃ¡nico | Order of the Preachers | Ich Rocke | 269.8 electric | Campus of Illberg | H2g2|