This page relates to the year 100 Calendrier Julien.
- Teotihuacan in the center of the Mexico reaches the population of 50.000 inhabitants.
The close East
- the Syrian Maes Titianos recognizes the Silk route, towards the China.
- the Parthes create the office of the chief of the Jewish community of Babylon, which becomes the political representative of the Juifs at the royal court.
- the compilation of the Kamasutra starts in India.
- the Concile of the Cashmere fixes the new form of the Bouddhisme.
- oldest Dictionary Chinese, the Shuo Wen, is finished in these years.
- Foundation of the colony Roman E of Timgad (Thamugadi) in Algeria. The city is built on an orthogonal level:
- Trajan supports, in Africa, the creation of great properties whose important output puts in difficulty the small-scale farmings.
- September: Pline the Young person, consul.
- September 1st: Panegyric of Trajan by Pline the Young person.
- Indian Embassy near Trajan.
- Trajan follows a policy intended to restore the old economic supremacy of Italy. In the Empire, he endeavors to develop the urbanization and to supervise finances of the municipalities.
- the Roman army, with its apogee, counts 300.000 men.
- Library of Pantainos to Athens.
Births in 100
Death in 100
Be-X-old: 100 Map-bms: 100 Simple: 100 Zh-classical: 公元百年
|Random links:||Marsupenaeus | Gilbert Cesbron | Artus Gouffier de Roannez | Lavender (color) | Marc Sterling|