This page relates to the year -722 Gregorian Calendrier.
- In China, period “Spring and Automnes” of -722 with -481.
- For the period of Hégémons or “Springs and Falls” a hundred and ten States Zhou out of 170 will be absorbed little by little by their neighbors until there remain only seven great entities and some small kingdoms.
- During generations, the kings Zhou entrusted portions of their territory to their parents, their ministers, their generals or their allies as feudal lords: gong (duke), hou (marquis), bo (count), zu (Viscount) and nam (baron). Quarrels burst within this aristocracy, involving intrigues and fights for the capacity.
The Middle East
- the Assyrie NS invade and subject the Royaume of Juda and destroy the Royaume of Israel, after the destruction of this last, the inhabitants Juifs leave in exile.
Arts and cultures
- the period of Hégémons in China is covered roughly by the chronicle of the kingdom of Lu ( the Chunqiu, “Springs and Falls” ).
Sciences and technology
|Random links:||Apparatus of search for victims of avalanche | Corn Laws | Institute Friedrich Loeffler | Munera (Spain) | Canon EOS 50 | Vibranium|