This page relates to the year -330 Calendrier Julien proleptic.
- With Rome, Consul At of L. Papirius Crassus, L. Plautius Venno.
- the territory of Rome east of 6400 km ². Etrurie Southerner provides rich person grain-bearing lands. The populations of the Latium and the mountain are related to the cause of Rome, which seems the principal power of central Italy.
- Food shortage with Athens caused by difficulties of supply.
The Middle East
- April: Defeat of Darius III in front of Alexandre Large the which sets fire to Persépolis, according to the legend to like its mistress Thai and to avenge the destruction for the Acropole in 480 av. J. - C.
- Alexandre Large the occupies Pasargades and Ecbatane, then proclaims king d' Asie.
- Assassination of Parménion and execution of his/her son Philotas on order of Alexandre with Ecbatane.
- Darius III, in escape, is assassinated by Bessus, the satrap of Bactriane and Sogdiane to Hécatompylos. Bessus takes the title of Large King. Famous Alexandre of the royal funeral with Darius and declares that it continues the war to avenge it.
Art & culture
- the two books of the chronicles of the Old Testament are consigned.
- On the crown of Démosthène.
- Bust of Alexandre the Large one, Lysippe.
- Construction of the Leonidaion, close to Olympie.
Science & technology
- the Philosopher and Greek scientist Aristote writes a Traité on the knowledge of time (Météorologie).
- Work of the astronomer Autolycos de Pitane On the rising and couchers of fixed stars and On the sphere .
Births in -330
- Cléanthe, Greek philosopher.
Death in -330
|Random links:||1804 | Caos | Champignol-lez-Mondeville | Santa Pola | Prince William (New Brunswick) | List Gabonese companies | 1993|