The close East
Famine in Anatolia.
- Invasion of the People of the Sea. The king hittite Suppiluliuma II delivers combat on sea and unloads in Alashiya with his allies of Ougarit and Amourrou to push back the first attacks of the Lukka, Shardanes, Shikala, Tursha, Philistins and others. In vain. The Moushki, combined with the Gasga, benefit from confusion to destroy the empire hittite and to create the kingdom of Phrygie.
- Destruction of Hatti, Kode, the Kizzuwatna hittite (Cilicie), of Arzawa and Alashiya (S.O of Anatolia interior and Cyprus). Hattusa, the capital, like good of other cities, is burned (-1190). These areas seem to be attacked at the same time by ground and sea of -1220 with -1186. The provinces external of the empire hittite revolt, benefitting from the deficiency of the central capacity.
- the brutal silence of the hittites sources under Suppiluliuma II prevents us from knowing what really occurred and how the empire crumbled: one less allots it to the People Sea themselves than with a secondary consequence of their action.
- Moushki and Soutéens invades the Assyrie.
- the people of the Sea, without doubts fleeing the Phrygian ones, advance in Syria-Palestine as far as Egypt at the same time on ground and sea where they will be pushed back in -1190 by Ramsès III.
the Tyr iens explore the coasts of the Mediterranean.
|Random links:||ISO sensitivity | Waluigi | The Council of Ministers of Quebec | 100 turns of Centour | Landri de Durnes | Première_guerre_de_Barbarie|