Construction of the months
- 二 月 (ニガツ) = February
- 三 月 (サンガツ) = March
- 四 月 (シガツ) = April
- 五 月 (ゴがつ) = May
- 六 月 (ロクガツ) = June
- 七 月 (シチガツ) = July
- 八 月 (ハチガツ) = August
- 九 月 (クガツ) = September
- 十 月 (ジュウガツ) = October
- 十 一 月 (ジュウイチガツ) = November
- 十 二 月 (ジュウニガツ) = December
Days of the week
- 月 曜 日 （げつようび) means Monday (or day of the moon), to consult 日 and Jours of the week in Japanese for the other days of the week
- ①, is starting the drawing, a quarter moon.
- ②, corresponds to the various forms found before the creation of the official Chinese characters in IIe century before J.C
- ③, is the current form.
This kanji is a key and has directly as a direction the idea of the original drawing, here the moon.
- Page of the Dictionary of the kanji Japanese Video
- of training of the layout (site of the MIT)
|Random links:||Thervay | Alexander Schleicher ASH 25 | Controguerra novello | Titus Claudius Marcus Aurelius Aristobulus | FC Rapid Mansfeldia Hamm Benfica | Maman_Brigitte|